A few weeks ago, I asked for help working out some challenging things to do over the summer.
Here are the 7 things I’m going to do by the end of August:
- Drop 1 stone in weight and keep below that weight for at least a month. If I slip above it, the month restarts..
- Climb something high.
- Run 70km over 7 consecutive days.
- Swim over 100m across open, cold water without assistance
- Swim 30 consecutive lengths in a 50 metre pool
- Do a 30 mile hill walk (try and include a good amount of up an down too)
- Get driving lessons and pass my driving theory test.
Are you thinking what I’m thinking? That 7 things is rather unambitious for 90 days?
We’ll see how it goes, amendments may be made, suggestions are still very much welcome!