I shot with a Canon 5D mkII with a 24-105 f4.
All photos are “Copyright Tim Dobson 2013″, and are licenced under Creative Commons BY-SA 3.0. Please attribute “Tim Dobson / tdobson.net” wherever you use them.
I’m going to be exploring parts of the north western bits of the Lake District starting from Buttermere.
- Day 0: Buttermere to Haystacks (and back + My mother). Camp somewhere on Haystacks.
- Day 1: Buttermere to Haystacks/Green Gable/Great Gable/Pillar. Camp near Scoat Tarn
- Day 2: Scoat Tarn/Wasdale/Scafell Pike. Camp on eastern slope of Scafell.
- Day 3: Scafell – Eskdale. Meet UMHC, for Eskdale weekend trip.
- Day 4: UMHC Eskdale (Illgill Head)
- Day 5: UMHC Eskdale. Try to camp somewhere Came home with UMHC.
- Day 6: Bowfell. Camp somewhere.
- Day 7: Meet brother. Hike round somewhere. Home!